Portable ultrasonic flaw detector NOVOTEST UD4701PA – device for detecting defects in finished products, semi-finished products and welded joints, as well as determining their coordinates and using DAC and DGS functios. Equipped with a contrast color TFT display (resolution of 640×480), reliable enclosure, the device is always ready for operation, both in the laboratory and in locations with aggressive environmental influences such as temperature, dirt and precipitation.
- 16-channel PA with C-SAFT / TFM signal processing;
- Recording of signals by 1 or 2 position rotary encoder;
- RF Amplifier for equalizing the sensitivity at the corners of the input;
- Adjusting the aperture and the scanning angle;
- Normal Flaw Detector Mode;
- TOFD mode;
- Weld geometry constructor;
- Interface: USB;
- Easy and convenient firmware upgrade via USB;
- Power: Li-ion battery or external power supply;
- Up to 10-12 hours of battery life.