The MK-21 accurately measures machine vibration, as recommended by ISO 10816, to alert the user to know when to provide cost-effective machinery maintenance to avoid costly down time, now and in the future.
In addition to standard approaches, the MK-21uniquely checks machinery condition, in the Diagnostic mode, without reference to a chart … as easy as reading a, bb, ccc and dddd on the display - where a = Quite Good (Zone A), bb = Good (Zone B), ccc = Poor (Zone C) and dddd = Bad (Zone D).
Condition Zones A,B,C & D cover those vibration velocity ranges noted in ISO 10816.
- Five (5) measuring modes: Diagnostic, Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration Peak and Acceleration, as required for a wide choice of vibration analysis techniques.
- Compact, ergonomic, lightweight design with simple button keypad and menu make for easy operation.
- Selectable backlit display for dark, hard-to-read locations
- Four (4) Target Machinery Classes, per ISO 10816, in Diagnostic mode: Classes I, II, III and IV, for machines from less that 15 KW to Large Prime Movers, such as turbo generators and gas turbines with outputs greater than 10 MW.
- Powerful magnet-fitted sensor assures dependable mounting on vibrating steel surfaces