TIME®6202 Digital Brinell hardness tester combines the precise mechanical structure and the load-cell driven system. The load-cell driven system provides precise test force without weight blocks, and uses 0.5‰ accuracy pressure transducer to feedback and the CPU control system to automatically compensate the test force lost during the test. The indentation can be directly measured by the microscope, and the values displayed on the large LCD screen. TIME®6202 Digital Brinell hardness tester is suitable for testing cast iron, steel products, nonferrous metals and soft alloys etc. It can also test some nonmetal materials such as rigid plastics and bakelite etc
- Combination of the precise mechanical structure, high accurate pressure transducer, microcomputer control unit of electrical circuit system, innovative closed-loop technology to improve its stability and accuracy.
- Load-cell driven system provides precise control of the test force, providing unsurpassed system performance without weight blocks
- Reliable repetition, sensitive and accurate readings and easy operation
- Indentation directly measured by the microscope, the diameter, the hardness value,17 different hardness testing comparison tables as well as the HBW range display on the LCD screen
- RS232 interface, printer optional
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- A wide range of test forces and ball sizes to suit every application