HIGH SENSITIVIY ACCELEROMETER SERIES (2-400 G)
These accelerometers are very low noise sensors which are based on nitrogen damped
MEMS technology and named as SENSEBOX7001/02/03 depending on the number of
This series is an ideal solution for, forced vibration dynamic identification, shake-table
tests, machinery health monitoring and Structural Health Monitoring of relatively less
rigid structures such as bridges under Ambient Vibration as well,offering an excellent
performance at a relatively lower cost.
They can be used for Structural Health Monitoring of bridges or high
storey buildings where vibration levels are relatively higher.
This series provide powerful, stable, practical solutions for applications that require
sensitive vibration measurements such as railway tests, vehicle dynamics, high speed
train testing,vibration tests in vehicles for safety and comfort, machine/ balance tests,
explosion & impact tests, tilt monitoring, crash tests and robotics.
- Number of Axis : 1/2/3
- Type : MEMS – nitrogen damped
- Maximum Acceleration Measurement Range : +-2g to +-400g
- Output Noise Density : 5 μg / √Hz - ±2 g version
- Frequency Bandwidth : 0 – 400 Hz - ±2 g version
- Sensitivity : 2000 mV/g - ±2 g version
- Shcok Resistance : 2000 g - ±2 g version
- Excitation Voltage : +5VDC / 8 mA
- Operating temperature : 55°C ~ +125°C
- Enclosure : Field type / laboratory type IP 65 protection class
(contact us for other options)