A special version of the ultrasonic thickness gauge Novotest UT-1M is designed for measuring the thickness of various materials and products with one-sided access in difficult climatic conditions – in dusty rooms, with high humidity, in the rain – when the use of conventional ultrasonic thickness gauge is impossible. Thickness gauge Novotest UT-1M-IP is also used to measure the thickness of various products from all kinds of plastics, polymers, glasses.
- Saved data can be transmit to PC;
- Material selection and automatic setting of ultrasound velocity;
- Large graphic display of high contrast and backlight;
- Display of measured thickness in mm and inches;
- Convenient menu in the device;
- Wide choice of UT probes with preset settings in the device;
- Modes of statistical processing of measurements;
- Ability to restore factory calibrations;
- Ability to adjust all parameters of the acoustic path;
- Ability of further adjusting the user gain directly from the measurement mode;
- Wide range of testing;
- Mode of audible and visual alarm when leaving the established ranges.
Unique protection from dust and moisture, previously not available in the market of ultrasonic thickness gauges of general purpose. By default the device comes with a degree of dust-moisture protection IP65. This protection degree can be increased up to IP67 (submerged in water) at order
Unprecedented autonomy of the device – increased up to 200 hours continuous operation time of the thickness gauge;
Special rubber lining on the side surfaces of the casing facilitates the convenient retention of the thickness gauge in the user’s hand;
Device has light weight and dimensions, in comparison with similar protected thickness gauges.